|Picture Editor_ Tupp (flicker)|
- How much you can qualify for.
- How much of a monthly mortgage payment you feel comfortable with.
- Type of Loan you are qualified and estimated down payment (FHA, CONV, VA…)
- Estimated closing costs.
- Estimated funds need it to set up escrow.
- If you qualify for any type of down payment assistance if need it and available.
- Credit status or repair if need it.
The worst thing that could happen is that you fall in love with a house for sale and you lose your chance because another pre approved buyer submitted an offer for that house before you could get an approval. In Las Vegas market you need to be prepared and ready to submit an offer if you find the house for sale of your dreams. Las Vegas Real Estate Market moves very fast and you have to be prepared to go with it.